Current Articles of Interest

Thursday, December 11, 2008

THE LAW IS THE LAW

I received this in a recent e-mail and think it's dynamite !!

THE LAW IS THE LAW
So 'if' the US government determines that it is against the law for the
words 'under God' to be on our money, then, so be it.

And 'if' that same government decides that the 'Ten Commandments' are not
to be used in or on a government installation, then, so be it.

I say, 'so be it,' because I would like to be a law abiding US citizen.

I say, 'so be it,' because I would like to think that smarter people than
I are in positions to make good decisions.

I would like to think that those people have the American public's best
interests at heart.


BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?
Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot post His
Commandments in Government buildings, I don't believe the Government and
its employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas celebrations
which honor the God that our government is eliminating from many facets
of American life.

I 'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday,
Thanksgiving & Easter. After all, it's just another day.

I'd like the ' US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter, as well as Sundays.' After all, it's just another day.

I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives to not have to worry
about getting home for the 'Christmas Break.' After all it's just another
day.

I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all
government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday &
Easter. It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like
any other day of the week to a government that is trying to be
'politically correct.'

In fact....

I think that our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside
for worshipping God...) because, after all, our government says that it
should be just another day....

What do you all think????

If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our elected officials will stop
giving in to the 'minority opinions' and begin, once again, to represent
the 'majority' of ALL of the American people.

SO BE IT...........

Please Dear Lord, Give us the help needed to keep you in our country!

'Amen' and 'Amen'

No comments:

Post a Comment