Current Articles of Interest

Monday, May 18, 2009

Obama's Words and the Moral Equivalency That Doesn't Exist

 Posted by Bobby Eberle
May 18, 2009 at 7:46 am 
 

When I was deciding on which college to attend to begin my undergraduate education, there were only a few on the radar screen. I was conflicted between wanting to further explore my faith and my desire to stay closer to home. I knew that I would be studying aerospace engineering, and in the end, I eventually chose Texas A&M (with Rice University for graduate school). However, had I not attended Texas A&M, my choice of university was clear: Notre Dame.

So, it was with great interest and dread that I followed the events of this past weekend when Barack Obama gave the commencement speech to graduates at Norte Dame. The fact that Obama was invited in the first place speaks quite lowly of Notre Dame officials. The fact that he was presented with an honorary degree is insulting. But, as usual, it's Obama's words that are the most appalling as he tries to use his teleprompter-aided eloquence to cut down the pro-life movement.   (Full story at GOPUSA.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment