Current Articles of Interest

Monday, February 16, 2009

Obama Stimulates Fear, Doom & Gloom

By Mark Davis

I can't speak for everyone, but the honeymoon ended for me the day President Barack Obama handed terrorists a victory with his reckless plan to close Guantánamo Bay and his foolish public promise of friendlier interrogations.

Not one month earlier, I sat in the Oval Office speaking to a president whose days began and ended with one question: Have I done all I can to keep America safe today?

God only knows what complex checklist fills the mind of our new president, but it certainly does not involve maintaining the policies that have fended off repeats of 9/11.

Nor does it involve letting our suffering economy recover the way it always has, by relying on the engine of free markets.

(Full story at RealClearPolitics)

No comments:

Post a Comment